Monday, May 20, 2013

Institute May 15th


Question - What is the relationship of Elohim, Jesus Christ, and Lucifer?  Who is the “God of this Earth?” 

Elohim, God the Father, assisted in creating the earth (D&C 88:41-50) an orderly process subject to natural law.   Then Elohim delegated the responsibility over the earth to Jesus Christ, his “only begotten.” (Moses 1:32, 24 & 39)

The Plan,  “And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them.” - Abraham 3:24.   “For behold, this is my work and my glory—to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.” Moses 1;39.

Jesus Christ is the God of both the New & Old Testaments.  He was know anciently as Jehovah, meaning Self Existent One, The Eternal or the great “I Am.”
What was his status in Heaven? “And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him;  We will go down for there is space there and we will take of these materials and we will make an earth whereon to dwell.  - Abraham 3:25

Elohim asked, Whom shall I send?  And one answered like unto the Son of Man: Here am I, send me.  And another answered and said, Here am I, send me.  And the Lord said:  I will send the first.  And the second was angry and kept not his first estate; and at that day, many followed after him.   Abraham 3:27-28  

Lucifer means Light-bearer or “Son of the Morning.”  Literally a spirit son of God, he was at one time “an angel” in authority in the presence of God.  (Isa 14:12-15; Rev. 14-4-9; He opposed free agency wanting all God’s glory for himself.  (Would he have considered being born in a manger?  Would he die for our sins?)  There was war in Heaven. and Lucifer was cast out.  He took 1/3rd of the hosts of heaven with him.  These spirits will never have a body.   But desiring life, they will even enter the body of a pig. (Mark 5:11-13.)  “So powerful was he in Christ’s day that the Master referred to Satan as ”the prince of this world,” but added “the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.”  (John 14:30)

 Spirit Children,  Now the Lord has shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these were many of the noble and great ones.  And God saw these souls what they were good, and he stood in the midst of them and he said; these I will make my rulers.  Abraham 3:22-23,  

3 Neiphi 11:14 Christ speaks the Nephites:   “I am the God of the Whole Earth and have been slain for the sins of the world.`’  (3 Nephi 11:14)

Moses 1:32-33 - Elohim speaks to Moses:  “And by the word of my power, have I created them, which is mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of grace and truth.  And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten. “  


Thanks for your participation in Institute last night.  Remember that angels attend us as portrayed in the video clip below.  Remember to read from the scriptures daily and prepare Chapter 26 for next week.     Love and Blessings, Sister Stokoe


Subject: Check out The Divine Rescue on Highway Six - CBN.com - YouTube

Click here: The Divine Rescue on Highway Six - CBN.com - YouTube


Thank you Sister Stokoe and also for the answer on 'who lucifer was'
 
Kind Regards
Deng Galuak
Cell SA +27 745 690 782

No comments:

Post a Comment